“Nothing is secure but life,
transition, the energizing spirit.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
What is it like to lead a life full of “the energizing spirit”?
Is there some area of your life you feel is in transition right now?
For example, are you:
- Someone weighing the pros and cons of relocating?
- Someone thinking about making a job or career change?
- A high school senior dealing with the college application process?
- A career woman who “hears her biological time clock ticking”?
- A stay-at-home mother deciding whether or not to go back to work?
- An adult learner considering going back to school?
- A brave soul embarking on a house renovation project?
- A man or a woman navigating the currents of mid-life change?
- A “sandwich generation” woman figuring out how to balance the responsibilities of raising children and caring for elderly parents while maintaining a marriage and career and still finding time for herself?
- A parent facing an “empty nest”?
- A “Baby Boomer” planning for retirement?
What would it be like to have a coach be there for you, helping you create the life that you want out of this time of transition?
Click here to learn more!